Those Who Lie About Contacts
Extract from the book Those Who Lie About Contacts, regarding Mohammed (the prophet of the religion of Islam).
- "This man will create a new cult especially for preserving the truthful teaching and will have himself recognized as a prophet and in doing so persecute you through all times.
- "Even though according to your claim, he will be a false prophet and you will revile him, he will nevertheless be a true prophet, and he will have great power, and he will have your descendants persecuted throughout all time in the future.
- "His name will be Mohammed, and his name will bring horror, misery and death to your descendants, which you deserve.
- "Truly, truly, I say to you: His name will be written for you with blood, and his hatred against your descendants will be endless.
- "Since he will be a true prophet, but according to you a false one, he will bring you a doctrine that will seem to you confusing and unintelligible, and his rising cult will eventually be finished when his and your descendants will lay the foundation for a bloody end, because his teaching will be distorted and falsified and end in an evil and wrong cult."
Furthermore, it is written on pages 184-189, verses 1353-1382, and pages 195-201, verses 1302-1425, of the book An Open Word:
- If someone scrutinizes the teachings of the most diverse founders of religious cults, he will notice that the teachings of these cult-religions have all been consistently directed against the prevalent political and religious trends of their times.
- Without exception, this total negation of the spirit of the time has led to violent altercations and bloody battles and incidents of all types.
- If often seemed as though entire countries were going to be eliminated, to disappear in flames and vapours of blood.
- But again and again the new cult teachings triumphed because their enemies and other negators were simply exterminated, murdered and brutally slaughtered.
- In the event that the cults' founders and their fanatical followers could not accomplish this task on their own, they received help from government troops, for only too often were fanatical cult followers found in no time at all within the governments of were brought in from elsewhere, as it is the case today, to serve as assassins for the founders of the religious cults
- The remaining opponents, shrunken to a negligible minority, saw themselves forced into flight or submissive surrender.
- How incredible Akhenaten's new teachings of monotheism must have sounded in his days, to which the Egyptians surrendered only under duress, and from which they detached themselves again after Akhenaten's death.
- It was the same monotheism that the Hebrews, a gypsy-like tribe, accepted when it was offered to them by Moses, and upon finding fertile soil for cultivation amongst these would-be-gentry people - a people who did not have their own religion until this time,a nd who were always eager to acquire one.
- If the monotheism that had been borrowed from Akhenaten appeared unfathomable to the Jewish people of Moses' days, then what a very strange effect must Jmmanuel's new teachings of the Spirit approximately 1500 years later. A strange effect, because these teachings attacked the false teachings which made malicious remarks about Creation. They attacked lust, obsession with power and material possessions, all vices, the bloodthirsty laws and commandments of the Israelites, all evil, torture, cruelty, all excesses, bloodshed and murder, inbreeding and whoring, as well as materialism, which had always been innate to the Israelites and had resulted in unequalled excesses when compared to those of any other peoples.
- How very foreign must also have seemed Jmmanuel's spirituality to the materialistic Israelites in comparison to their exaggerated worldliness and their ensuing life of vice, which was common also among the tyrannical Romans under whose rod the Jews lived at that time.
- And how incredible must have seemed Jmmanuel's teachings to all of them for they prohibited the people from joining in an incestuous manner with one another, as it was stated by laws from the birth of the universe. Fathers were not to copulate with their daughters, nor sons with their sisters and mothers, and therefore they were not to practice fornication, as was the case amongst the Israelites until well after Jmmanuel's days (understandably, however, this practice is stubbornly denied today by various factions.)
- Would not Jmmanuel's message of the spirit have sounded like the bloodiest of mockeries in the ears of this group of degenerates, amongst whom a reign of evil was so prevalent that it defied all human dignity? ...
- It was only Mohammed's appearance and actions which ensured that half of the Earth's mankind would not be slaughtered by Christendom's madness, even though the indirect results of Mohammed's actions were not always very obvious.
- We can thank the true prophets Jmmanuel and Mohammed - in spite of all the false teachings into which their teachings of truth had been turned - that the murderous laws of religious cults of all worldwide religions sects and cults became more humane and free. This, however, is shifting in the opposite direction, because sects of all types are gaining ground and demanding a great variety of blood sacrifices.
- At least until the present, due to the help of the true prophets Jmmanuel and Mohammed, man has become freer, which has allowed him to shape his life according to his own decisions, except in locations where people are obsessed beyond recall with the sectarian hordes of false prophets and religions.
- Man has become freer and he is able to decide for himself as to where he wants to turn his thoughts, enabling him once again to loosen his ties with religious cults and begin turning toward the truthful truth.
- Truly, Mohammed was an arch-rogue and an arch-crook, but this is not intended to be malicious or derogatory in any way, but instead, it is meant to express that he was very clever, very adroit, shrewd in a positive sense, extremely adept at judging and dealing with people, experienced in speech, advice and deed, and proficient in everything else.
- In other words, with his immeasurable knowledge and skill, he was far beyond his contemporaries, ultimately due to the fact that he was an enormously great judge and leader of people. This can be attributed largely to his manifold experiences in the first four decades of his life, during which he did everything that was beneficial for his growth and learning, even though he may have, on occasion, barely scraped by the limit of the permissible.
- But this does not diminish Prophet Mohammed in any way - neither his person nor his estimable character, his life or his actions; therefore, it also neither diminishes his teachings nor his mission in any way.
- He was only capable of fulfilling his mission as a prophet because he had successfully passed, as it were, a very hard apprenticeship in life's school of knocks, and he was able to gather a phenomenal amount of knowledge and great learning prior to his accepting the mission.
- Without his roguishness and his arch-crookedness, when judged in the most positive sense to be sure, he could not have fulfilled his mission. This was also the case with many other prophets who had succeeded because they had attained a certain roguishness and arch-crookedness, which must be judged as absolutely positive in this context.
- Indeed, a positive arch-crookedness, along with the related arch-roguishness, are factors a true prophet must not lack, because along through these factors does a man gain the necessary knowledge of human nature, the most crucially required severity toward himself and others, as well as the necessary love and understanding; the energy to lead, to proclaim to his fellow-men the teachings of the truth, and to fulfill the mission as a prophet in the first place.