“Truly, it is not right to forbid opinion holders and religious believers, or believers in god, places in which they, individually or in groups can retreat or get together for the purpose of exchanging opinions, or for the religious reflection, because that does not correspond to freedom of opinion and freedom of belief. A different way of reflecting, striving and acting, which is directed against such places and their emblems, represents sheer sectarian and fanatical racism against religion and belief, as well as hatred of those who believe differently, and that is absolutely unacceptable in every form…”
‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
23rd January – 7th June 2009
- 1 What are five important aspects regarding Earth religions?
- 2 FIGU Forum, Questions Answered by Billy
- 3 Excerpt from Contact Report 039
- 4 Indexed terms
- 5 Religion and Relegeon
- 6 Common misconceptions
- 7 Further Reading
- 8 References
What are five important aspects regarding Earth religions?
Source: Contact Report 031
- Religion is only a primitive machination by Man to command, suppress and exploit others, to which only life forms that are weak in their consciousness succumb.
- When Man indulges in his religions, i.e. malevolent, erroneous doctrines, his consciousness wastes away more and more and ultimately leads to a bottomless abyss.
- Earth is the only planet within the Milky Way galaxy that has religions of our form. Our religions control people’s lives and the welfare of the whole planet retarding our world by thousands of years in spiritual development.
- Every aspect of spiritual evolution is blocked by these religions, making any genuine progress impossible.
- Our religions still contain some real worth, but this becomes so overshadowed that only a few people are able to see any effective truth in them.
FIGU Forum, Questions Answered by Billy
Why have we not yet destroyed ourselves like other star systems have done so because of religion?
From the FIGU Forum (Questions Answered by Billy):
Semjase said that the damage from the Christian religion had spread to other systems and galaxies and even caused their destruction. How is this possible when, as crazy as things are here, we haven't yet destroyed our own world over this, at least not to the extent she describes?
ANSWER: Hi Michael,
The other ones had more sophisticated weapons and technology to destroy themselves. We are still bound to our planet (luckily, in this respect). We are still in our baby shoes compared to them (in technical aspects).
Excerpt from Contact Report 039
Source: Contact Report 039
"I know that very well, and in these falsified assertions, the boundless stupidity and lack of education of the scribes inevitably comes to full expression, for how else could they have written in their fantasy story that Ararat is the highest mountain in the world, and on the other hand, how, for example, could elephants as well as mammoths, which were still there at that time, rhinoceroses and all other 4-legged animals, etc. have climbed down from Ararat? I happen to know the mountain very well and know that even a good mountain climber has lots of distress and trouble when wanting to conquer the mountain.
275. Not all Earth human beings think logically and with a sharp mind.
276. Many also live in some belief of an unreal religion, which forbids them to reflect upon and investigate such matters.
277. On the other hand, you also have to consider that you have traveled very far, and you have considered everything very precisely.
278. As I know, you’ve traveled 43 countries of the Earth and have tirelessly been in investigations.
279. So you have - also with our assistance - experienced and found many more things than what the best archaeologists and other scientists of the Earth have ever managed to do.
280. Moreover, you’ve also traveled outer space and the DAL Universe with us and have seen various foreign worlds and other life forms.
Maybe you’re right..."
Source: Contact Report 039
Religion and Relegeon
- You make your own luck.
- Everyone is the architect of his or her own fortune.
- Everywhere, everything is well ordered. Law and regulation and natural principles prevail.
- Interview with Billy (1988) - 6th Question
- Eduard Meier, Bio, Why him?
- Interviews, Witnesses
- Spirit Teaching, Introduction
- FIGU, FIGU News and SSSC
- Books, Booklets, His Work, Biog
- Contact Reports, Sfath's, Asket's
- FIGU Bulletins
- FIGU Open Letters, from Billy
- FIGU Special Bulletins
- FIGU Zeitzeichen
- Recent Changes
- Photo Gallery, Art Gallery
- Prophecies and Predictions
- Peaceful Music
- Audio Evidence
- Expert Opinions and Science
- Photographic Evidence
- Physical Evidence
- Earth Event Timeline
- Psyche, Consciousness and Ratio
- Beamships, Atlantis, Planets
- Learning German
- Downloads, Video, Audio
- FIGU terms, Other Authors
- Reincarnation, Human, Brain
- Spirit, Supernatural, Telepathy
- Evolution, Creation, Religion
- Gaiaguys Web, TJResearch
- Telekinesis, Psychotelekinesis
- Unconsciousness, Materialkinesis
- Bigfoot, Easter Island, Pyramids
- Block of Mentality, Placebo
- Contact Statistics, Book Statistics
- External Links, Rare Archives
- Articles by others, Category view
- Community, Polls, External Links
- Site Index, Categories
- WhatLinks, LinkedChanges
- Index, Meier Encyclopedia
- Website statistics
- Random page
- Special pages
- Contributing Content, Roadmap
- Upload file
- How can I help?
- User help
|Contact Report Index||Meier Encyclopaedia|
|n A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|