Lists of content about and associated with overpopulation.
Earth is overpopulated, folks are in denial about it, the facts havn't been examined and myths have been adopted.
|Arahat Athersata - Overpopulation Excerpt||Arahat Athersata - Überbevölkerung Auszug|
|22. All those who administrate the fate of the Earth, the responsible ones, they have a regulation to issue and be concerned for its success, that no family begets more than three descendants distributed over a ten year duration.||22. Alle jene, welche die Geschicke der Erde verwalten, die Verantwortlichen, haben eine Regelung zu erlassen und auf ihren Erfolg bedacht zu sein, dass keine Familie mehr als drei Nachkommen zeugt verteilt auf zehn Jahre Dauer.|
|23. No male-human life form under thirty life-years shall beget descendants, and likewise not over forty life-years.||23. Keine männlich-menschliche Lebensform soll unter dreissig Lebenjahren Nachkommen zeugen, ebenso nicht über vierzig Lebenjahren.|
|24. As the first recommendation it shall be valid, that in the exorbitantly overpopulated states an absolute regulation for a birth-stop for a duration of seven years is issued, through which the population-size decimates itself in natural succession.||24. Als erstes Gebot soll aber gelten, dass in masslos überbevölkerten Staaten eine absolute Regelung für einen Geburtenstopp für die Dauer von sieben Jahren erlassen wird, wodurch sich die Bevölkerungszahl in natürlicher Befolgung dezimiert.|
|25. The sustainable population size for the Earth may be calculated according to the number of square kilometers of prolific land (fertile to bring forth much and continuously fruit).||25. Die für die Erde tragbare Bevölkerungszahl mag nach der Quadratkilometerzahl fruchtbaren Landes berechnet werden.|
|26. This counts also for each individual country, and each individual state.||26. Dies ergibt sich ebenso für jedes einzelne Land, jeden einzelnen Staat.|
|27. The truth of the natural law for nourishment and preservation of life is, that per square-kilometer of prolific land just (no more than) 12 human life forms are permitted to be calculated.||27. Die Wahrheit des natürlichen Gesetzes zur Ernährung und Erhaltung des Lebens ist die, dass pro Quadratkilometer fruchbaren Landes nur 12 menschliche Lebensformen berechnet werden dürfen.|
|28. A square-kilometer of prolific land is able to nourish 12 human life-forms without worry, next to all the present animals of the free nature and the animals of human needs, without that the human with his "orderly" sense-of-disorder "has to" bring "order" in the wilderness of nature and into the actual natural order.||28. Ein Quadratkilometer fruchtbaren Landes vermag 12 menschliche Lebensformen sorgenfrei zu ernähren, nebst allen gegebenen Tieren der freien Natur und den Tieren menschlicher Bedürfnisse, ohne dass der Mensch mit seinem <ordnenden> Unordnungssinn <Ordnung> in den Wildbestand der Natur und in die eigentliche Naturorgnung bringen <muss>.|
|29. Any famines will be remedied and various diseases will be muffled as germs, when this law is followed and heeded.||29. Jegliche Hungersnöte werden behoben und vielerlei Krankheiten werden im Keime erstickt, wenn dieses Gesetz befolgt und beachtet wird.|
|30. Thereby, also the problems of the environment-pollution and air-pollution will be solved, next to the many other cohesive problems.||30. Dadurch werden aber auch eure Probleme der Umwelt- und Luftferschmutzung gelöst, nebst vielen anderen damit zusammenhängenden Problemen.|
|31. Wars and other collateral excesses will be reduced in the greatest measure, and the Earth-human learns again, that the person next to him is in truth his fellow person, and that among each other the humans are reliable upon each other.||31. Kriege und andere gleichlaufende Ausschreitungen werden in Grössten Massen vermindert, und der Erdenmensch lernt wieder, dass ihm sein Nächster in Wahrheit sein Nächster ist und dass die Menschen untereinander aufeinander angewiesen sind.|
|32. The love and harmony will attain their validity again, and peace will make a return on the Earth.||32. Die Liebe und Harmonie wird wieder ihre Gültigkeit erlangen, und Frieden wird einkehren auf der Erde.|
|33. Therefore the first recommendation of the day and all time, is that the human population size is held and reduced back to a standard measure, because the unsolvable problems rest in the earthy overpopulation of the human life-form.||33. Daher ist es das erste Gebot der Stunde und aller Zeit, dass die menschliche Bevölkerungszahl in genormten Mass gehalten und darauf zurückreduziert wird, denn die unlösbaren Probleme ruhen in der irdischen Überbevölkerung der menschlichen Lebensform.|
|34. The way to the fulfillment is far and hard, and first the reason must be victorious in Earth humans.||34. Der Weg zun Ziel ist weit und hart, und erst muss die Vernunft im Erdenmenschen siegen.|
|35. Still the named way is in truth the only one that leads to the fulfillment, because there is no second way and no way of compromises.||35. Doch der gennante Weg ist in Wahrheit der einzige, der zum Ziele führt, denn es gibt keinen Zweitweg und auch keinen Weg des Kompromisses.|
|36. The human of the Earth shall therefore be concerned that the named way is pursued and leads back himself and the Earth to a natural normality.||36. Der Erdenmensch sei daher darauf bedacht, dass er den genannten Weg beschreitet und sich selbst, wie die Erde, zurückführt zur natürlichen Normalität.|
|37. Among the earth-humans there is no equality, rather only differenceness everywhere.||37. Unter den erdenmenschen gibt es keine Gleichheit, sondern nur Unterschiedlichkeit überall.|
|38. From human to human this differenceness is taken into account, which splits and separates one from another.||38. Von Mensch zu Mensch ist dieser Unterschiedlichkeit Rechnung zu tragen, die sie untereinander spaltet und trennt.|
|39. The powerful rules over the weak and threatens him in his existence.||39. Der Machtvolle regiert über den Schwachen und bedroht ihn in seiner Existenz.|
|40. The mighty does not exercise his might according to the natural order, which says that the strong govern the weak instructively and protect him from injustice and evil, as this can be seen in free nature.||40. Der Mächtige übt seine Macht nicht in natürlicher Ordnung aus, die besagt, dass der Starke über den Schwachen belehrend regiert und ihn vor Unbill und Übel schützt, wie dies in der freien Natur ersehen werden kann.|
|41. In nature, the equality of every life-form stipulates the right of the stronger to govern, teach and protect.||41. In der Natur bedingt die Gleichheit jeder Lebensform das recht des Stärkeren, der regiert, belehrt, und schützt.|
|42. But with the human, an account is made of the differenceness, and skillfulness and cleverness, with which the weaker are oppressed and exploited.||42. Beim Menschen aber wird der Unterschiedlichkeit Rechnung getragen und der Geschicklichkeit und Klugheit, mit denen die Schwächeren unterdrückt und ausgebeutet werden.|
|43. But the one oppressed by the stronger wraps himself in a cloak of humility, of slavishness and acquiescence, and thereby loses any initiative to rebel against the unfairness and the desire for dominion of the one who is stronger, while the stronger one establishes himself in his position of might even more.||43. Der dem Stärkeren Unterlegene aber hüllt sich ein in ein Kleid der Demut, des Hörigseins und der Ergebenheit und verliert dadurch jegliche Initiative, sich gegen Ungerechtigkeiten und die Herrschsucht des Stärkeren aufzulehnen, während sich der Stärkere noch mehr in seine Machtposition hineinlebt.|
|44. From these different dispositions, the humanly leadership and the crass inequality among human beings grow out.||44. Aus diesen unterschiedlichen Veranlagungen heraus erwächst die menschliche Führung und die krasse Ungeichheit unter den Menschenwesen.|
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Remedial advice
- 3 Contraceptive options
- 4 List of Articles related to Overpopulation
- 5 List of Contact Reports related to Overpopulation
- 6 Further associated reading
- 7 FIGU Opinion survey
- 8 Women’s theoretical redundancy
- 9 Common misconceptions
- 10 Further Reading
- 11 References
Q: What does this have to do with UFO's?
A: They only get in contact with an individual from Earth on the condition that the person has executed studies in all spheres for decades. See Why Billy Meier?.
- Overpopulation Bomb
- What is the true cause of climate change?
- Warning to all the governments of Europe!
- Parenthood and the Desire to Have a Baby
- Where are you going humanity?
- How To Create Peace And Harmony On Earth
- Human being of the Earth
- The Crime Against All Life
- A Word To Mankind
- Open Letter to all Human Beings of Earth (5th July, 1951)
- UFO Facts: Visual Overpopulation (External) – Before and after satellite images with explanations.
- UFO Facts: Once again – Overpopulation (External) – Further explanatory facts, statistics, commentary and before and after satellite imagery.
- UFO Facts: Plejaren Population Figures Vs Earth Human Population Figures (External) – Compartive analysis of selected facts interesting excerpts.
- UFO Facts: Overpopulation (External) – interesting selected excerpts.
Growth charts and data arrangements
- BBC News: Remarkable decline in global fertility rates (External link)
- Overpopulation Calculations 2009
- Overpopulation Crusade#Earth Population Growth Chart
- Interpretation of the Population Table 2009
Various presentations of different kinds of information
- Overpopulation au.figu.org external link.
- Overpopulation ca.figu.org external link.
- German: Überbevölkerung figu.org external link.
- German: Überbevölkerung de.figu.org external link.
- German: Überbevölkerung at.figu.org external link.
- Overpopulation presentation (Powerpoint) (Part 1) ca.figu.org external link.
- Overpopulation presentation (Powerpoint) (Part 2) ca.figu.org external link.
- Interview with Billy (1988)
- Interview with Billy (2011)
- Prophecies and Predictions
- What is announced comprehensively for the third millennium prophetically and predictively
- Open Letter To All Fellow Men
- Climate change - The facts and an important Plea
- What All Human Beings Of Earth Should Know!
- FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada: Destruction of the Environment as a Consequence of Overpopulation (Youtube external link)
- Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - NumbersUSA.com (Youtube external link)
- Överbefolkning | Förklaring och lösning (Swedish) (Youtube external link)
- A planet of one of the Centaurus groups, in the future from our perspective, lives with an overpopulation, comprising about 120 thousand million individuals.
- Each planet always provides its life forms with enough natural energy sources that don't entail risk. A stipulation for this however is that the planet is disposed to a normal population-size and doesn't become subject to overpopulation.
- Earth human beings act wrongfully, ignoring even destroying their determinations, usually leading to descendants who weren't determined to be produced. Growing up without a father/mother and/or wrong father/mother, where a false non-determined marriage is entered or by just as wrong a foster father/mother. This then often leads to children being abused by their forced parents, even killed, but in the very least case they simply find disdain or expulsion. Simply called “uncaring parents” but these descendants largely finding no connection in their families, environment, society and civilization, can be determined descendants of overpopulation. Not finding their way in the world within a natural framework, some go on to operate illegally, become terrorists, anarchists, turn the world and the social order upside down with murder, mayhem and violence, or with sectarianism and fanaticism.
- If insects stay in their old habitats for a long time then it would mean extinction for them. However their natural instincts warn them of this, they start to feel their present habitat is becoming dangerous and that an overpopulation of their species is taking place. From there arises in them a peculiar urge to master the beginning goal, to let themselves rise high into the air, being driven away by the wind in the thousands and millions as gigantic swarms by those prevailing winds to their new habitat.
- Plejaren wish for us that a normal state of population and births be strived for on Earth. Thus an effective worldwide birth control must be enforced, because only through this can a too excessive overpopulation be avoided, with its subsequent further privation, criminality, hate against fellow man, wars, exploitation of Earth’s resources, new diseases, epidemics and misery etc., i.e. to avoid and contain that direction of negative growth.
- More folks are hit by lightning as a result of overpopulation. It's a numbers thing.
- The ancestors of Chinese and Japanese folks (newest residents of Earth, 25,978 years ago from 1990) about two and a half million years ago, were forced to emigrate to a planet in the Lyra system because of overpopulation.
- Human overpopulation has inevitably changed the behaviour of migratory birds, we've destroyed the regions where birds naturally infected with the H5N1 virus live, subsequently they've sought other regions to continue nourishment; coming into contact with other diverse migratory birds, leading to the spreading out of the epidemic, to domestic poultry and mammals.
- Mentions a document which was written called "Torture, Death Penalty and Overpopulation".
- Terrestrials are incredibly volatile, domineering, arrogant and unsettled. For this reason it cannot be confirmed whether another worldwide inferno won't be triggered at a later date. It's therefore imperative that a multinational armed unit be established in accordance with Henok's old prescribed system and be deployed to intervene in every country, to create peace and order when wars or revolutions loom or break out. To countries with despots, dictators and the like, who perpetrate their inhumane deeds. Responsible for fighting crime and the organised crime systems, and play a dominant role in enforcing measures to combat overpopulation.
- When humans on a planet proliferate excessively, nature and life autonomously interferes, leading to the forced curbing of surplus life forms. Such a curbing and elimination of excess life forms, in this case human beings, ensues first and foremost through epidemics, because human beings become frail, if not incapable of living, due to their bodies, organs and immune system becoming too weak. Nature and life additionally retaliates against excesses in human beings through catastrophes, by way of the elements of nature, and other things.
- The old genetic manipulations of the Earth human being have made our negative characteristics particularly forceful and unnaturally aggressive. Such behavioral characteristics has led to overpopulation, as well as every other type of ensuing ill, including religious-sectarian insanity and imbecility that is frequently fanatical in character. Putting the Earth humans genetics back to normal again might help.
- There's a solid and strong link between the ceaselessly growing overpopulation and the worldwide unemployment, apathy of humans to one another, disappearing of good interpersonal relationships and the mistreatment of children.
- Sample: "and negative consequences of overpopulation thus the vitality of a rigorous birth control. ...retaliation, jealousy, war, and destruction would gradually disappear, and overpopulation and environmental degradation, along with many other ills,..."
- Sample: "useless anyway because they would not remedy the basic problem, namely overpopulation ... ...misery, and so forth, is clearly identifiable with the incessantly growing overpopulation."
- Sample: "reduction can, singly and alone, only come about through the prevention of overpopulation, because actually only in that way does all the nonsensical production of C ...olutions, which are effective worldwide, for the radical decimation of the overpopulation, would be made and carried out and certainly by means of a worldwide, regul..."
- Sample: "catastrophes, is only their very own fault, which is founded in the rampant overpopulation. Admittedly, worldwide, there is talk about climate change; also at the cli ...oncerning descendents can play any role in this at all. As a result of the overpopulation, created by the Earth human beings, and the climatic catastrophe which is t..."
- Sample: "which as a result only could have occurred if the rapidly increasing overpopulation would have been stemmed and prevented. Only in this way would it still have ... etc., the blame for the total climate disaster, but not the mass of human overpopulation and its degenerations and criminal machinations against the planet ..."
- Sample: "refugees, economic refugees and criminals. Of course, that the overpopulation plays an essential role with the entirety of the immigrants..."
- Sample: "They also talk further about overpopulation and its manifold deadly effects infringement into every concern. ...egard to the malicious consequences that will originate from the worldwide overpopulation, which idiotically and irresponsibly is continuing to breed and always ...."
- Sample: "the link between overpopulation and climate change, the specifics of the Earth humans exclusivity to holder ...rth, namely in reference to their irresponsible perspective of breeding to overpopulation with all its arising machinations regarding the global destruction of natur..."
- Sample: "powers who are criminals against humanity, (in which) criminality and overpopulation know no more bounds, (in which) nature and the climate are destroyed throug ..., for robbery, rape, the destruction of families, terrorism, prostitution, overpopulation, the destruction of the environment, destruction of the climate.."
- Sample: "preoccupies itself with the following vital issues: the fight against overpopulation;"
- Sample: Elisabeth Moosbrugger -- Overpopulation
- Sample: "are outlined in the FIGU pamphlet A Crusade Against Overpopulation. this also with FIGU's Overpopulation brochure #4, pages 13-21 -- at this time it is..."
- Sample: "breeding of human overpopulation. A false type of humanitarianism results, whereby..."
- Sample: warnings had fallen regarding Earth's overpopulation and overindustrialization."
- Sample: "In your Overpopulation brochure #3, page 9, you state a family of 5 requires since the terrestrial population, in a mad breeding spree, created this overpopulation..."
- Sample: "And the origin of everything is overpopulation, which, however, neither humanity nor the responsible scientists, authorities..."
Further associated reading
- Sample: "Fundamentally, god is an invention of the human being, respectively, of the human brain, whereby, in the human being, over millions of years, the imaginary divinity has been inherited in a form of schizophrenic, epileptic delusion and has established itself in the temporal lobes as well as in the parietal lobes. Religious experiences which arise thereby constitute forms of schizophrenic delusion and are the result of a genetically inherited religious belief."
- Sample: Arahat Athersata and the Plejaren repeatedly advise us in particular about our out-of-control overpopulation problem and, as of 1975, recommended a strict, humane plan of world-wide birth control (which we arrogantly and self-destructively ignored, and continue to ignore. Countries like Australia even promote the growth of our population for economic reasons even as our water and other resources are increasingly reduced and contaminated!)."
- Sample: "and in the end an oxygen and atmospheric collapse occurred. Only 116 million were able to be rescued and resettled on other worlds by the Plejaren."
- Sample: "Is there a new calculation for reincarnating lives in the present time ? I assume that spirits are coming back into new lives sooner than the standard lifetime plus one half, because of overpopulation. ANSWER: Yes, they are coming back sooner."
- Sample: "The resulting effect of overpopulation on reincarnation. It causes a new consciousness and new personality to incarnate with the reincarnation of the spirit-form only a very short time after death and time in the beyond unfortunately."
- Sample: "We wish that a normal state of population and births be strived for on Earth and, in this regard, effective worldwide birth control be enforced, because only through this can too excessive an overpopulation be avoided and even further privation, criminality, hate against fellow men, wars, exploitation of Earth’s resources to the utmost, as well as new diseases, epidemics and misery be avoided and contained."
- Sample: "His stance on the overpopulation issue – a taboo subject, has brought him no fame or favour."
- The Power of the Thoughts, Feelings and the Psyche
- World Peace and Multinational Peace-Fighting Troops
- Attacking questions from Japan
- Sample: "unreasonable, unlawful and despicable manner, which resulted in an overpopulation of planet Kudra, whose inhabitants could no longer feed and sustain ..."
- Sample: "on July 17, 1975 during my great journey, in fact already is to have threatened an approximately Earth sized planet named Akart through overpopulation stupidity, because in 1975 already 23 billion human beings lived there. To my knowledge the inhabitants of Akart belong to your federation, as well as others from other regions there. Also Kohun and Athar."
FIGU Opinion survey
Source: http://www.figu.org/ch/node/3623 (German)
FIGU Switzerlands online survey on the theme of overpopulation.
- http://www.figu.org/ch/node/3623 (German language only)
It is designed to gage public opinion on the matters associated with overpopulation. There are 25 questions with selection choices of "yes" or "no" ("ja" oder "nein").
The questions (statements) are:
1. The population growth and/or overpopulation (around 100 million human beings more per year) is the fundamental problem of all other great problems on the earth. (Agree or Disagree)
2. The problem pertains only to the developing countries and/or the 'third world' inclusive China and India, etc. (Agree or Disagree)
3. Too many human beings also live in Europe. (Agree or Disagree)
4. The earth can bear problem-free many further thousand-million human beings. (Agree or Disagree)
5. If all food was fairly distributed, then the problem would be minimized for the earth. (Agree or Disagree)
6. The education of women in third-world-countries (especially in Africa) automatically leads to a lowering of birth-rates. (Agree or Disagree)
7. It is clear that always more human beings (and domestic animals) requires/uses up always more nourishment and resources, however it is not a problem, because the technical progress is already turning everything for the good. (Agree or Disagree)
8. The continuous increase of the terrestrial population and their behaviors contribute substantially to the climate change. (Agree or Disagree)
9. The close the cohabitation in towns, agglomerations and slums, etc., can have negative outcoming effects on the psyche and health, etc. ('density stress') as well as furthers egoism, indifference in relation to the fellow human beings and aggressions, etc. (Agree or Disagree)
10. The overfishing of the oceans, the excessive use of arable country and fresh water as well as the poisoning of soil and atmosphere, etc. with chemicals, exhaust gases and radiation, etc., hangs together with the continuous rising number of human beings (= consumer). (Agree or Disagree)
11. The refugee migration into the so-called industrialized countries is a genuine problem. (Agree or Disagree)
12. Worldwide the refugee-Wesen will continuously increase (because of wars, environment disasters, rising of the oceans, etc.). (Agree or Disagree)
13. The blending of the peoples and cultures on a large scale and in high number leads to problems in every case. (Agree or Disagree)
14. A reduction of the earth population is urgently necessary. (Agree or Disagree)
15. The single humane measure for the achievement of this culmination-point is a reduction of the birth rates and/or avoidance of procreation of offspring. (Agree or Disagree)
16. For human beings with the wish to have children, basic prerequisites must be given, as, e.g., upbringing-education ability, appropriate living situation, optimal and assured diet, stable income, etc. (Agree or Disagree)
17. The maximum number of descendants per woman may not exceed 3 children. (Agree or Disagree)
18. Every human being has an unconstrained right to procreate and/or bear one's own descendants, thus also alcoholics, addicts, felons, terrorists, etc. (Agree or Disagree)
19. The right of a child to capable, loving and healthy parents precedes the wish to have children on the part of adults. (Agree or Disagree)
20. Already children must be knowing and/or informed about the topics of pregnancy, birth, life, death and sorrow, etc. (Agree or Disagree)
21. Religious believers at the very least tendentiously further the population growth. (Agree or Disagree)
22. An 'International Peace-Fighting Troops' is supposed to be created, which provides in all countries for that, which eliminates dictatorships and prohibits parasitic systems of government, therewith the populations in the individual countries can build up a fair society, which includes, that the one's own population number becomes corresponding adapted. (Agree or Disagree)
23. Fundamentally every country is first and foremost responsible for the well-being of the one's own population, which is why the so-called development-assistance (foreign-aid) is supposed to solely be intended on self-help and self-competence (thus no famine relief is supposed to be included, which on a long-term basis the problems only expand). (Agree or Disagree)
24. The topic overpopulation is granted sufficient space in the politics, religions and in the media. (Agree or Disagree)
25. The topic overpopulation and in particular the therewith connected solutions are still a big taboo. (Agree or Disagree)
At the end of the survey there is an opportunity to leave a personal message about what you have to say about overpopulation, and voluntarily select if you are male or female and your age range if you would like to.
Women’s theoretical redundancy
This section is not from an official FIGU publication.
The best way that things work in a social system is when individuals get paid for what they earn, this way things evolve more naturally. In the work place this might mean some positions pay more to women than to men and vice versa. In the traditions of the home and family however, the women has traditionally been regarded as the best parent to raise children, but this is an unpaid position. With human overpopulation, what may occur here subsequently is a redundancy of women within that traditional framework. However on the other side it is an oportunity to expand the presence of women in the workplace unlike at any time previously in history. Over the next 50 years we are theortically looking at many more millionaire women, business owner women etc., in management positions and positions they’ve never been in before etc. Fewer choosing to stay at home and raise children, with a hypothetical slight increase in men raising children on their own, as well as because the mother may be at work. We’re looking at the prospect of more divorced, single mothers and fathers, and fewer children per marriage or relationships, with an increase in marriages and relationships with no children at all, as well as an increase of marriageless relationships. Unfortunately the overpopulation has grown rapidly and uncontrollably fast without the time to prepare for these monumental changes in society, therefore there aren’t any older folks who have anything of any value to say in the way of advice, nor are there any historical figures of renown for us to look at in support and as a model by which we can base our behaviour, because overpopulation hasn’t happened before. On top of that we’re living longer than we’ve ever lived before because of an increase in the quality of life health. We’re also finally recording our history properly now because religious folks have stopped burning down libraries now, this means we’re becoming more aware of where we are and what we are doing in ways which have not occurred in history before, this all means women are becoming stronger and they’re being supported better by the lack of ignorance of the church and an increase in knowledge in society. Overall we are going to be seeing less of women hiding themselves away to raise children than has traditionally occured.
- There is a piece of conjecture which indicates that overpopulation occurs when there is no real civilisation there.
- BEAM, FIGU and Plejaren don’t use this term “New World Order” NWO, because it is too fanatically out of character with their writing and explanation style. However, managing overpopulation globally for the first time would be hypothetically a form of new world order you could say, and this is what has been proposed in some way or another as a viable solution, even if we can’t compare any pre-existing talk with it. The Plejaren say that normally worlds are happy about the prospect of globalisation, presumably because it’s been a normal speed of change, adjustment and has not been forced into position within just one generation but instead gradually merged over many generations. But in contact report in the low 700’s more details are given about energy spheres that arrived on Erra ~50,000 years ago which changed the way they thought about things.
- Eduard Meier, Bio, Why him?
- Interviews, Witnesses
- Spirit Teaching, Introduction
- FIGU, FIGU News and SSSC
- Books, Booklets, His Work, Biog
- Contact Reports, Sfath's, Asket's
- FIGU Bulletins
- FIGU Open Letters, from Billy
- FIGU Special Bulletins
- FIGU Zeitzeichen
- Recent Changes
- Photo Gallery, Art Gallery
- Prophecies and Predictions
- Peaceful Music
- Audio Evidence
- Expert Opinions and Science
- Photographic Evidence
- Physical Evidence
- Earth Event Timeline
- Psyche, Consciousness and Ratio
- Beamships, Atlantis, Planets
- Learning German
- Downloads, Video, Audio
- FIGU terms, Other Authors
- Reincarnation, Human, Brain
- Spirit, Supernatural, Telepathy
- Evolution, Creation, Religion
- Gaiaguys Web, TJResearch
- Telekinesis, Psychotelekinesis
- Unconsciousness, Materialkinesis
- Bigfoot, Easter Island, Pyramids
- Block of Mentality, Placebo
- Contact Statistics, Book Statistics
- External Links, Rare Archives
- Articles by others, Category view
- Community, Polls, External Links
- Site Index, Categories
- WhatLinks, LinkedChanges
- Index, Meier Encyclopedia
- Website statistics
- Random page
- Special pages
- Contributing Content, Roadmap
- Upload file
- How can I help?
- User help
|Contact Report Index||Meier Encyclopaedia|
|n A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
- close relative word is "arable"
- English equivalent idiom is "order of the day"