This page is under construction.
Quick Intro goes here so we know what we're talking about, pick the audience up from no-man's-land, middle of the field or perhaps limbo and direct them in the direction of the next introduction below.
Impulses is an integral subject, important subject area which binds many things together
“ The storage banks are of the utmost importance for terrestrial humans, as they are for all other human-material life forms in the entire universe, as they also are for the first pure spirit levels Arahat Athersata, where knowledge impulses are deposited in the storage banks. Depending on the development of the material forms of life - in this case humans - they subconsciously receive this deposited information from the higher level via the storage banks, work with it and thereby gain the development, thus they evolve.
Excerpt from a document that gives a more specific defined introduction, preferably from Ptaah.
- The Arahat Athersata level, as is the case for all other higher levels, receives impulses the next highest level, as well as out of its own level's Storage Banks.
- Some text here
FIGU Forum, Questions Answered by Billy
Scoop up 1 or 2 questions that were answered which were in some way illuminating of another aspect of the title of the page, we have already been through the introduction now havn't we.
- 1 line or short paragraph with something 'interesting', must be interesting and attention keeping, majority think is but isn't -with a reference to where that was found in the documents. Do this last - even at a later time altogether.
- Add this page to that list of misconceptions page.
- List a bunch of final landing and take off links, things which go from here based on what was read on this page.
- Storage Banks
- Arahat Athersata
- Arahat Athersata (book)
- Feinstofsinnlich check spelling
- change the images below on the right to relevant quote meme postcard images to this page.
|Contact Report Index||Meier Encyclopaedia|
|n A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|