Future Of Mankind:Community portal
Message Boards / Forums
- Official FIGU Forums - There are message boards in English, German and Italian available on the FIGU web site.
Recorded discussions and individuals
Basic info below each recording, see Contributing Content if you would like to help us add or amend information here.
- Michael is very good at bringing life and reality into it.
- Christian Frehner is a core FIGU member and is the main English language link.
- Did I make a mistake with the Billy Meier material.
- Jedaiah Ramnarine has a youtube channel called Peace Seeking Intelligence (PSI).
- Dubhaltagh o‘Hearcain has a youtube channel called Natures Way and website called documentruth.com.
- Karrol Steeves is a founding member of FIGU-Interessengruppe für die Missionswissen Colorado.
- Rem Robinson is an editor of the website and member of FIGU-Interessengruppe für die Missionswissen Colorado.
- Dubhaltagh o‘Hearcain and Carter Klippel (Youtube external link)
- Dubhaltagh o‘Hearcain and Jedaiah Ramnarine (Youtube external link)
- Dubhaltagh o‘Hearcain and Mark Anthony Leaver (Youtube external link)
- Dubhaltagh o‘Hearcain and Mark Snider (Youtube external link)
- Mark Snider (Youtube external link)
- Mark Snider has a blogtalkradio show called Ohio exopolitics and a youtube channel called SKiLLsSoLoN.
- Ruben Dari has a youtube channel called Teachings Of Life, has read some of the Books and is a member of FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada.
- Michael Horn is well known.
- Suzy Meszoly is a spiritual person, Michelle DellaFave was pulled in involuntarily because she looked like Asket briefly when she was between 20-30, Christian Frehner, Billy Eduard Albert Meier.
- Billy Eduard Albert Meier speaks Swiss German and has a much broader vocabulary in that language than in English.
- See Study Groups
Requests and feedback
Use the Disqus comments section and see Questions I Would Like Answered
Similar names. The reason you may have noticed there are many similar names and surnames in this globally spread BEAM community is because basically we've been using the same and similar sounding names for thousands of years. England began adopting surnames some time after the Norman conquest in 1066. There were seven types; 1) Occupational, 2) Describing a personal characteristic, 3) From an English place name, 4) From the name of an estate, 5) From a geographical feature of the landscape, 6) Patronymic, matronymic, or ancestral, or 7) Signifying patronage. The surname 'Moore' for example comes from a geographical feature of the landscape, called a moor today, from germanic origin mōr. First names that are similar and same, are the ones that have been used for a long time: James comes from Latin Jacobus, which gave rise to Jaime in Spanish. Daniel, Joseph and Michael are of Hebrew origin. Stephen, Steven(s) and Stefan comes from the Latin Stephanus, which is from the Greek Stephanos - we could go on like this for an hour, many names come from there. The unique names and surnames on the other hand have different origins, or perhaps have no history at all. Contact Report 125 has some of the ancient names which were common on Earth about 14,000 years ago and were brought by the Plejaren's direct ancestors, if that is of interest to you. There is a book about these ancient names under Books. The 'Eastern Cultures' have a slightly different thing up to the present time in terms of evolution, but several things there also has a similar origination.
Advice generally: You can get yourself into very serious trouble for attempting to help others today; providing assistance, talking, recommending, advising etc., the advice is not to. Unless careful considerations are made e.g. they’re asking specifically for specific help or maybe you know them very well, even then be very cautious - that is about general advice. BEAM originated advice is even more sensitive, it’s been written up here: FIGU#Talkativeness and Performing Missionary Work. The BEAM information is very far reaching and frankly dangerous as it traverses a whole variety of levels. One might consider reading Attempts on Billy's Life and Wise Advice. It might even be a good idea to never tell anyone, where you live, that this information has interested you at all. Except maybe certain close ones and close family members etc., where trust and an overlap of interest may exist. If you think about it for a good moment, the local police, authorities, local scientists, regional military, regional academics and educators of all kinds, local and national historians etc., etc., are not going to support you in these interests are they. Even if they didn’t think of you as nuts/mildly crazy, they certainly would not openly embrace what you had to say and the opinions that you have to offer would they. Because it has nothing to do with their education, training, knowledge, accepted facts and history, it’s not going to be recieved well under the vast majority of circumstances is it. The information is one step further than the majority are prepared to go and even if that single step unravels many things, unravelling is not always right, it still isn’t necessarily going to be appreciated, likely to get you into trouble. Many have experienced this over the decades, e.g. lost their jobs, broken relationships etc., and reported it on the FIGU Forum so you don’t have to attempt it yourself.
Project:Help - Requests for help and assistance.
We communicate by email, the website owner can put you in contact with helpers, the main page has an email. You may also write below a paragraph summarisation of your project, its state of completion, and the help you are seeking with it, please add a date to an entry.
Currently seeking editors knowledgeable and interested in helping with the Problem-solving (mysteries) page.
- Eduard Meier, Bio, Why him?
- Interviews, Witnesses
- Spirit Teaching, Introduction
- FIGU, FIGU News and SSSC
- Books, Booklets, His Work, Biog
- Contact Reports, Sfath's, Asket's
- FIGU Bulletins
- FIGU Open Letters, from Billy
- FIGU Special Bulletins
- FIGU Zeitzeichen
- Recent Changes
- Photo Gallery, Art Gallery
- Prophecies and Predictions
- Peaceful Music
- Audio Evidence
- Expert Opinions and Science
- Photographic Evidence
- Physical Evidence
- Earth Event Timeline
- Psyche, Consciousness and Ratio
- Beamships, Atlantis, Planets
- Learning German
- Downloads, Video, Audio
- FIGU terms, Other Authors
- Reincarnation, Human, Brain
- Spirit, Supernatural, Telepathy
- Evolution, Creation, Religion
- Gaiaguys Web, TJResearch
- Telekinesis, Psychotelekinesis
- Unconsciousness, Materialkinesis
- Bigfoot, Easter Island, Pyramids
- Block of Mentality, Placebo
- Contact Statistics, Book Statistics
- External Links, Rare Archives
- Articles by others, Category view
- Community, Polls, External Links
- Site Index, Categories
- WhatLinks, LinkedChanges
- Index, Meier Encyclopedia
- Website statistics
- Random page
- Special pages
- Contributing Content, Roadmap
- Upload file
- How can I help?
- User help
|Contact Report Index||Meier Encyclopaedia|
|n A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|