Sometimes translated as Baavi and Baawi-Intelligences
- Contact Report 106 – descibes how the Baawi-Intelligences, who work together with the Plejaren here on Earth, were responsible for many inspirational transmissions including to artists and painters through impulse transmissions. But there must have been a mistake in respect to the original transmission to align with the timing of publication, of the picture to the artist, because it was meant to be produced in connection with certain coming events, and the picture was not meant to reach terrestrial publication before, through transmition to a impressionist painter, who would paint it. So in order to protect Billy from further attacks the photo and film negatives were taken and destroyed by Quetzal.
- Contact Report 241 – Baawi is also a languange and it can be coded in the same way that German, Old Lyrian, Old Arjn, Errin, Sarat, Kosan can be. Something similar is explained in Contact Report 031.
- Witness Account Summaries - describes how Billy explanation later is that the painter of the GEO magazine painting had received impulses from the Baawi-intelligences (a race that works together with the Plejarens). The ETs however accidentally made an error with the date and had sent the impulses one year too early. Meier's extraterrestrial friends decide to take back the pictures "in order to protect him from new attacks."
- How can you be sure of the authenticity of the Meier case - mentions Baawi for some reason.
- Talmud Jmmanuel - Jmmanuels Arcanum, Sohar and Zohar – mentions how there were two men who said that they were from Baawi.