Comments on Contact Report 039
--Zameen 01:19, 28 September 2010 (BST)
Since the spiritual teachings are the most important information, could you please translate conatact reports #11 and #79 to English.
--Ietck1 15:00, 28 September 2010 (BST)
There are 3 areas I find interesting in this Contact Report, the first concerns the “potential” of certain Earth humans as described by Ptaah. Religions, material obsession, overpopulation, greed/lust for power, uncreational endeavors and others are all negative degenerative factors that prohibit evolution for both the material and spiritual Being of Earth humans.
39. The Earth human being is a descendant of a human form from the depths of the Universe that is very highly developed in every way.
40. Accordingly, he is also highly developed in his proportional form.
41. In this connection, he is on an equal footing with our own race, which is already approximately 30 million years further developed
81. The larger the gatherings of human beings are, such as in cities, the lower the average age falls, because exactly at such places, immeasurable thought energies, in terms of wrong lifestyles, are released and unconsciously penetrate into fellow human beings.
85. If the Earth human being wants to think and evolve correctly and in accordance with the Creation, then he may neither move his way of thinking in degenerated negative paths nor in degenerated positive paths, for both are degenerative that can produce very bad and negative consequences, so they are contrary to the Creation.
86. Right thinking and evolving express themselves through a well-balanced and neutral way of thinking and through right actions and right feelings, which then generate and send out identical forces, through which life is produced and maintained, and an evolution that is truly appropriate for Creation is followed.
The 3rd item of interest concerns the Plejarens themselves, they, like most humans are often predisposed on some “mindset” regardless of their much more advanced evolution that actually hinders their growth. Because one has to look much deeper including the Plejarens if we are to finalize the appropriate resolution(s) to both of our Creational evolutions since it is connected by past positive as well as negative encounters that are stored within the spirits of both sides of the equation.
The best way to address these discrepancies that create disharmony is continued interaction between the “Earth worms” of good character and those that wish to make sincere amends. After all, for those those are thinking about merging into the spiritual realms of evolution, do you really assume that others already at that level would welcome someone that still has negative links to other less evolved spirits as a result of one’s pass negative influences? How would one feel if their “environment” gets polluted by negative influences?
Or, would it be more appropriate to as what Billy mentions “Korrektieren” “put right” again, thus bringing back balance before proceeding to the next evolutionary level?
We Earth worms are, after all, still a type of ancient swashbuckler – at least some of us. The unknown simply beckons us, and the harder life hits us, the more we can enjoy it. I will teach you this all right, perhaps when we shake a dinosaur’s paw.
103. May reason keep me from that.
You see, that’s exactly what you have to turn off, for it inhibits everything in such matters because it generates anxiety. Reason tells you that a dinosaur is an evil beast, but the intellect says that the little creature only acts crazy when it feels excited. Thus, if we shake its paw quite peacefully, then it will start to be happy, but not to turn around.
--Hawaiian 20:31, 28 September 2010 (BST)
For me, Billy's explaination on reason (Vernunft) and intellect (Verstand) is quite weird. Even after I replaced intellect with "understanding" and then with "comprehension" it still seems not right, for me. Billy said that he got it from Sfath. I wonder if that is what Sfath said or that is Billy's interpretation on Sfath's explaination. If that is what Sfath said, that would seem extraordinary weird, for me.
---- M -- 21:55, 28 September 2010 (BST)
If you look at the second part of sentence 312 in the german version, you will notice that the german verb for "should take care of" is missing. It could be "erledigen" or something else.
312. He should take care of these concerns for you, and he should take care of your financial interests in all things.
312. Er soll sich um diese Belange für dich bemühen und er soll deine finanziellen Interessen in allen Dingen.
--Robert1957 20:47, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
This is amazing, I love it!
--Solomay 22:47, 3 June 2012 (BST)
In summation of this report Back to the future part 4 is in production, alines are hiding in all mountains, and the blue man group show is aiming for world domination. :) I feel safer now knowing these very facts.
--Markvd 02:14, 4 June 2012 (BST)
Which part of this Contact Report is amazing to you? You were not watching X-Men movie, were you?
---- M -- 18:34, 4 June 2012 (BST)
Maybe it would be better on this context (Contact Report 39, below Semiase's line 103 & 105) if Vernunft is translated as "reasoning" (a thinking process about possible consequences of an action), not "reason" (a final result of this thinking process).
---- M -- 13:21, 5 June 2012 (BST)
I didn't understand the 3 worlds. Where they all in the same dimension? Or maybe 1 of past, one of future and 1 of some other time = 3 dimensions.
Also if within 500 years we'll have beam ships that's not very far away, good.
--Redtk21 (talk), 10:43, 14 August 2013 (CEST)