Lesa Star System
- Contains two sister planets of immense size that are relatively close together.
- The giant moon of these sister planets is nearly 520 times larger than the Earth.
- These sizes are absolutely normal in the universe.
- Another planet in the Lesa system contains :
- an oxygen-based atmosphere
- is similar in size to Earth
- has primitive plant and animal life
- contains waste, water, forest, desert and mountainous regions
- the mountains are no taller than 2,000 metres and look similar to that of Venus