List of mentions of Beamships
The following is a general non-exhaustive chronology of mentions of Beamships in the contact reports.
Contact Report 001 - explanation about the possibility that Beamships may be subject to fraudulence were they openly shown to the public.
Contact Report 004 - brief explanation about how the Beamships are hurtled into Hyperspace.
Contact Report 070 - Semjase explains how the refugees on Beta Centauri employed beamships as a means to "set out to once again settle the beautiful blue world" [Earth].
Contact Report 213 - briefly mentioned that "a large Plejaren Beamship was stationed high in the atmosphere over Bethlehem."
Contact Report 215 - mentioned that a Beamship from the Reticulum systems (see Planets) crashed in the north American desert and subsequently concealed from the public by the military.
Contact Report 229 - explained that Elia was flown to Srinagar / Kashmir in India by a beamship on the 7th of April, 842 BCE.
Contact Report 251 - various styles and shapes of Beamship were discussed.
Contact Report 311 - photos were taken by someone else of a Beamship and kindly sent to Billy and subsequently discussed with Ptaah, who remarks incidentally that "the group members need no proofs of our existence, for they know about our existence without these."
Contact Report 357 - Billy remembers a conversation he had with Werner von Braun's completely perplexed co-worker Ernst Stuhlinger inside Semjases Beamship.
Contact Report 616 - Billy shares memories of his time with Sfath, flying him over various countries of post-war ravaged Europe, allowing him to see for himself the immense and tremendous horrors of the war.
An audio recording of Beamship Sounds occurred on the 7th of July, 1980, and was subsequently analysed by various audio professionals, see Beamship Spectrogram Comparison.
- 1 List of mentions of Beamships
- 2 FIGU Forum, Questions Answered by Billy
- 3 Other beamships and non-Plejaren Federation visitors beamships
- 4 Beamships in the Contact Reports
- 5 Further Reading
- 6 References
Beamships FAQ and Q&A
Q: How long until disclosure?
A: It's been denied up to the present day and will continue to be denied well into the distant future by the nations military, nations Secret Services and nations government agencies, namely with flimsy, changing, stupid, and ridiculous excuses that will continue to only surely testify and attest to the fact that everything actually happened. However there is lots of misinformation and disinformation, FIGU is the only organisation in the world worth reading, and so as we've put in this much work into making sure it's free, read everything. [show/hide]
Q: Are there small clouds, darker as silhouette, during lightning storms, which look like UFOs?
A: Yeah lots of cloud shapes available. And sky lanterns too.
Q: Does water, ice droplets and tiny debris in space footage look like UFOs?
A: Oh yeah I mean
Q: How much would a Beamship cost to develop?
A: It could theoretically cost only time. It comes down to knowledge and access to knowledge. If an individual knows or works toward knowing, where there is a will there is a way. Most of science and business etc is all a big show of bureaucracy to justify funding which wastes most of their time and careers, but we are lazy too. If this question was asked in the 16th century then it would be a different matter, but now we have many of the materials necessary simply discarded in landfill everyday. Many nations regulate strongly against building Beamships, obtaining certain materials and combining things scientifically, so setting up in the third-world; and, many nations armies, military, secret services are ordered to retrieve such developments too, so it would have to conducted secretly; and, on top of that once it was developed finding a team of legal and business experts who would be willing to take it on without being paid would be incredibly difficult. So it is not impossible to make a beamship with no money at all, but great amounts of money would make it easier. In Contact Report 254 Ptaah explains how the Plejaren gave German scientists the plans.
Q: Why a Beamship for time-travel?
A: Why a time-travel device inside an anti-gravity flight device inside a cloaking device?. Well it makes sense if you think about it realistically, in terms of mobility, precaution and safety on arrival in which ever time-space dimension it's calibrated to go to etc. The safest method of time-travel from departure point to point of disembarkation, is probably high up in the atmosphere or in free-space in terms of potential obstructions. There is coordinates point to point to consider, because the orbit and positioning of Earth has at various times in history had extraneous wobbles and tilts which in any case would take some time for a team to map. There is some stories in the Contact Reports of inventors at the preliminary stages of time-travel development and research, becoming lost, lodged and stuck in all sorts of situations, random dimensions, times, emerging underground, underwater, perishing in free-space etc. This is why in FIGU we refer to them as UFOs from the future, rather than [some other term] from the future.[citations needed] However this may be revised at some stage as UFOs from time, because for a long time in the past, hundreds of thousands of years, Earth and the previously habitable worlds in this system Mars and Malona was, has been inhabited by technologically advanced humans, including a time about two and half million years ago, see references to death valley and valley of fire in Asket's Explanations - Part 4, even if for millions of years only primitive civilizations existed etc. Which may have also traversed the time to this time in which we currently live. The Plejaren indicate that they are aware of these various excursions, but if they are unable to communicate with them using primary-telepathy, ignore them and remain hidden from them. This is why in FIGU there is an additional group identified alongside the known extraterrestrial groups, a fourth group, which include all of these terrestrial and solar system based time-travel transits through history, as distinguished from actual extraterrestrial civilization visitors, who have joined the Plejaren Federation now. If this subject interests you there is FIGU forum section dedicated to it. The next question you may have related to this is 'why don't time-travel inventors go and live in another or better time in history', well those persons would become an alien to where they are going to, that's quite a big life-decision leap to firstly consider, learning the new language and ways, social customs, other considerations etc, assuming the time-travel technology had even been sufficiently developed to allow for the choice. There are some extraterrestrials who have come to live on Earth by example, who have had to assimilate and adjust themselves with us and what's going on here, the people they now live with etc. see references to Gilgamesh for an example. If you're now looking for some form of contrast, where whole civilizations are in on the technology rather just a few inventors and a whole race decides to migrate, the Plejaren themselves migrated this way a long time ago. It happened some time after those Earth people who share ancestry with them in this dimension split off ancestrally from them. The Plejaren themselves are an example of time-travel migration. There are also other means, technologies which could be developed of dimensionally traversing (see Dimensions), time-travel, and general travel, such as something like a gate, which shows everything on one side as it is on the other, probably not far off the film stargate 1994 without the watery feature (see Sohar) and an instant (nano-second) maneuver instead of any travel per se. However these technological means are pretty much exclusive to the very highest evolved civilizations, and if they've evolved to this stage where they've been capable of developing such technologies they don't leave such technologies just laying around on primitive worlds like Earth etc. And in the case of a disaster of a people, if a peoples ancestors were advanced enough to develop such a technology in the first place, because of the principles of Reincarnation, then they certainly would not have been shocked enough by such a rediscovery of their own technology to thrust it into a secret military operation like it was in the film stargate 1994. In reality there's also energy evolution, transformation evolution, respectively, conversion evolution, i.e. deposition, geological processes, weather erosion etc. so such a technology wouldn't have laid around unpreserved for any longer than a few thousand years without becoming completely unuseable, even to be identifiable as anything more than a lump of metal with rock, even perhaps after a hundred thousand years an strange rock formation. So these stories don't hold water, and that's why there isn't evidence of Atlantis, maybe Libyan desert glass (Wikipedia link) etc. One must appreciate that time-travel is going to be isolated to a few very unique and special cases and under the principles of the natural-laws and creative-natural-laws, even where a civilization has rolled-out such a technology, especially as there is a great quantity of applicable time and great quantity of applicable space and great quantity of dimensions with the same. But that is just physically visiting the future or past i.e. dimensional-travel. There is another method of lifting data about the future or past through spirit-symbol language and Storage Banks, that's another area of questioning, and another method is teleportation using the brain, for some races in the universe, that's another area again. Contact Reports.
FIGU Forum, Questions Answered by Billy
Why are Beamships shaped like a frisbee?
Are Beamships strong? and How original and merited is the design? and Were there manufacturing ideas before manufacturing?
I have a question regarding the beamship designs, I guess the dynamics of the flight is similar to how frisbees fly in the air, but, with an advanced propulsion systems at Plejarans' disposal, aerodynamics would be hardly relevant, especially in space travel. So, my question is, why such designs? Because I'm simply not impressed at all of the "toy-like" shapes of beamships.
The beamship's form existed even before the first idea for manufacturing a frisbee was glimmering in the head of a person in the last century.
According to the Plejarans this form is the most suitable for travelling through space which is not empty, by the way. There are dust particles, gases etc., and the disk-shaped form is very suitable to fix/install their propulsion system.
Why are Beamships photographed behind objects?
Can proportionality be assessed? and How far from camera and nearest object? and Can a giant crane be ruled out?
Why do the Ets and billy always take pictures of the beamships near trees and others things?, that see as the ships where nailed to the trees and supported by a bean behind the ships.
The main reason for pictures of the "beamships" being photographed near trees is to give the viewer a perspective as to the size of the ship.
Are the Beamship sounds usually heard?
How loud is a beamship? and How are beamship sounds masked? and How were the beamship noises produced?
Are the sounds part of the propulsion systems and serve a purpose or are they a by-product and are canceled out at times for security / safety reasons?
This was just done so for demonstration only. Usually, a beamship doesn't make such noise.
Semjase had to swirl her ship with tremendous speed in order to produce the sound.
Will there be more Beamship photographs?
Will more UFO photos be taken? and Are extraterrestrials entertaining photo opportunities? and Will the case experience evidential growth in the photographic area?
Can we look forward to many more beamship pictures in the future; in other words, will your Contact case move into a new wave of beamship photographs, either taken by you or other interested people?
No, you cannot look forward to many more such pictures; there won't be a new wave of photographs of Plejaren beamships.
FOM Note: The Druan are Plejaren Federation members, and may on the other hand allow their beamships to be photographed by group members should the opportunity arise for it, such as has been the case with Freddy Kropf, see Contact Report 311, and presumably individuals in isolation have seen but been unable to photograph, Et cetera.
- Subsequent FOM Note question: Why only group members? and How only their cameras?
- A: This is explained in Contact Report 311. This was a decision of The High Council to allow The Druan, as Plejaren Federation members, limited opportunity and to group members. Beamships have the ability to show themselves to individual's perspectives and remain concealed to all others, it is a technical calibration thing.
Other beamships and non-Plejaren Federation visitors beamships
Roswell Beamships [show/hide]
Contact Report 251 - Ptaah explains that certain details regarding these matters fall under their pledge of secrecy because they're associated with government, military and national security affairs.
Contact Report 424 - Roswell was not a Plejaren Federation incident. The Plejaren and the federation and all beings foreign to earth who are flying into earth's air space, including those who went on to join the federation, did not have anything to do with this incident in Roswell. During the entire last and second to last century, the 20th and the 19th century, there had been five different races foreign to earth visit, all of which joined the federation. Of those who didn't join the Plejaren Federation, there was cases where it was not possible because the Plejaren were unable to contact (primary telepathy requisite) them (FOM Note: Phoenix lights triangle, see Contact Report 556). In this new 21st century and millennium nothing has happened yet because of that reason i.e. that they joined the Plejaren Federation (except the three groups which are alien to Plejaren including future terrestrials who are unable to communicate with elementary [basic] telepathy, see Contact Report 556), and it's not to be expected to yet either, because populated planets are very far from earth (FOM Note: who are not Plejaren Federation), and of those applicable, many will never find their way to earth, even of those who are able to master space travel technology, and because mastering space travel technology is the exception rather than the rule. Regarding the Plejaren investigation, there were 427 Plejaren personnel involved in the investigation into Earth's UFO visitors, because it was of special interest to them.
Contact Report 215 - The Roswell UFO incident was a crashed object concerning a beamship from the Reticulum systems (not Plejaren Federation members). It is denied up to the present day and will continue to be denied well into the distant future by the American military, Secret Services and government agencies, namely with flimsy, changing, stupid, and ridiculous excuses that will only surely testify to the fact that everything actually happened. The crew did not consist of natural human life forms but of human androids of a bioorganic nature i.e. artificial human androids, which the US-Army got a hold of, some living, some dead, and these were and are secretly kept in secret stations. In Earth-human terms, these bioorganic androids bred by the Reticulum people are actual life forms. The bioorganic androids concerned are effectively artificial life forms, so not robots, but independently thinking beings, in every way self-capable of making decisions, made/composed out of living material and living organs, bred in accordance with the human beings who created them in their image/likeness who are located in the Reticulum systems. Earth humans will gain these cognition's, conceptions, understanding and knowledge relating to such android being possibilities in the more distant future. They are appreciated and treated with respect by the Reticulum people. The intelligence of these android beings stems from a bioorganic consciousness of an artificial form, which is just as capable of development as the consciousness (see Consciousness Evolution) of the normal, natural person; therefore, it can also be creative and inventive. The type of consciousness is designed uniformly and collectively in each android, which means that all of the androids have a uniform consciousness form, and so, they are collectively like-minded, and thus, a collective form of telepathic communication is owned by them. There is an authoritative programming in their artificial consciousness, which prevents the artificial beings ever rising over their designers, respectively their creators, the time of their lives is limited to 300 years (see Ageing). As such, they stand under the command of the real humans of the Reticulum systems, on whose behalf they also carry out excursions, etc. to foreign star systems and planetary systems, thus how they made it to Earth etc.
There may be a reference which we are unable to find which mentions how the crash occurred, it may have been due to testing of a new radar technology at the time, causing the beamship's navigation controls to malfunction, since then however they have adapted their beamships. Citation needed.
Terrestrial Beamships [show/hide]
Technically there is no beam-drive system in terrestrial beamships.
See Foo Fighters and references to terrestrial beamships from Earths future in the Contact Reports and section dedicated to the subject on FIGU Forum, see External Links for FIGU Forum links.
21st century: There are many nations involved secretly in UFO construction projects, including China, see Contact Report 556. The money is coming from a portion of the budget which is not declared as openly as other parts of public spending and would be very difficult to prove anything, this is common because a nations public part of e.g. the military, has to keep certain spending aspects internal anyway. It is not known whether there are nations working closely together in collaboration, or whether certain secret services have been collecting information about the UFOs of other nations. But there is quite a lot of information in the contact reports from the 21st century contacts which reveals all sorts of details, check. The reason it is all kept a secret might have been explained in a contact report too, and why continueing the space programmes with rockets has been kept going. There is probably all sorts of answers in the contact reports if you are looking for what you want to know.
Rods have nothing to do with aviation and are an entirely separate subject altogether.
Beamships in the Contact Reports
My next question refers to what you have already explained during my — that is, “our” - first meeting (contact 1). People on Earth will never be capable of travelling into the true, deep outer space unless they invent another method of propulsion. I can only imagine what you mean with the term propulsion, e.g. that it must involve a form of beam drive - a hyper-drive, so to speak. In my opinion it would need to consist of a drive that alters matter in some way, probably while the speed of light is exceeded. In the process, the beamship is hurled into hyperspace, in which space and time are paralysed, as you have already explained. I assume that space and time collapse in a manner whereby they are somehow completely nullified.
30. You would make a great scientist.
31. This is really phenomenal considering that all of your knowledge is based on autodidactic work.
32. You are completely correct in your assumptions.
33. To travel through real outer space, one needs a drive that surpasses the speed of light many times over.
34. This propulsion can only become activated, however, when the speed of light has already been reached.
35. As a result, another drive is needed to regulate the normal speed up to that of light.
36. This means then that a beamship needs two propulsion systems: first, a normal drive which permits acceleration up to and below the speed of light and, second, a hyperdrive as you call it.
37. A drive, therefore, which generates a velocity a million and billion times that of light; the hyperspeed, which enables us to enter hyperspace.
38. A space in which every mass expands in proportion to the increase in speed.
39. Consequently, time and space collapse and they become null-time and null-space.
40. That is to say:
41. Space and time simply cease to exist.
42. And exactly by this manner is created the fact that distances of countless light-years can be traversed in a fraction of a second without causing a shift in time.
Does this mean then that the same amount of time passes for a beamship and its passengers as it would on the home planet or on some other planet or star?
44. For example, when we leave our Pleiades (Plejares) and require about seven hours to get to Earth, then seven hours pass on our own planet and on Earth, as well.
45. It takes us this long because we must first fly with the normal drive beyond the reach of the planets; only then, faraway in space, can we convert to hyperspeed.
46. A long way from your solar system (Sol star system), we exit hyperspace and convert to normal propulsion as we continue to fly here.
47. We are never allowed to penetrate hyperspace too close to a planet.
I understand. The penetration into hyperspace would likely draw one or more planets into hyperspace and eject them as deadly projectiles when the beamship breaks free from hyperspace. Maybe that's how various huge comets turned into storming and dangerous cosmic speedsters — through the fault of irresponsible star travelers?
48. You are partially correct:
49. Actually, hyperspace may only be penetrated very far in outer space, otherwise, planets would be pulled in.
50. Also, concerning the exit from hyperspace, you figured it out entirely correct.
51. It is also a fact that some comets originated in this manner, but only a few; most of them were guided on their dangerous path by other natural events.
52. In this case you are only partly right when you assume that all comets originated in this manner, as you perhaps suspected.
53. But the fact is, such events are caused by irresponsibility, because it exists throughout outer space, not only on Earth.
54. Irresponsibility is evident also when new highly developed intelligences perform their first ventures into hyperspace too close to other planets.
55. The safety rule is calculable and states that hyperspeed is only to be initiated 153 million kilometers (95,625,000 miles) away from the nearest planet.
This is very interesting, but I did not suspect that all comets resulted in the manner you mentioned. But how does such a hyperdrive work, and what about the normal drive?
56. I am not at liberty to give you specifics on this, unfortunately.
57. If scientists on Earth obtained more details, they would resolve their propulsion problems in a very short time.
58. This is neither in our nor the cosmic interest, for the Earth human is still not liberated and mature enough to fly into space.
59. But at the given time, which isn't very far off, he will find the solution to his problem himself.
60. I am only permitted to tell you that many of your scientists are already on the right track and are theoretically working at and researching the necessary propulsion systems.
61. I may tell you also that, in some basic form, these propulsion systems are already known in outline form to your scientific community as light-emission and tachyon drives.
62. The light-emission drive serves as normal propulsion and has the function of propelling the beamship onto planets or within their vicinity, up to the 153 million kilometre distance – the safe distance, that is.
63. Then the tachyon drive, among others, is activated when greater distances need to be traversed.
64. This is one of the hyperdrives which are capable of conquering hyperspace and space and time.
65. We call both of these propulsion systems by other names, but the meaning is the same.
66. We have a different language than people on Earth, and for this reason I need to explain it to you in terms you can understand.
That stands to reason, but I do not understand how such a drive functions. I am familiar with the basics of emission and I know what tachyons mean, yet I cannot imagine or guess their actual processes that result in propulsion. Can you tell me more about it?
67. No, I am not allowed to do so because it would reveal the secret of the whole propulsion system and the generation and harnessing of tachyons, along with the secret of the emission drive.
Thanks, that'll do, as I don’t want to pressure you. One thing still interests me, though: As I assess and ponder it carefully, the form of the beamship plays no decisive role, and yet a disk-like ship would be the ideal shape because surely, in the atmosphere, it offers the least aerodynamic resistance, which might also be the case in water.
68. Certainly. You have hit the nail on the head again.
69. Basically, though, the form really makes no difference.
70. However, the disk shape ensures the least resistance in an atmosphere, and besides, it offers the largest surface and best shape that allows the drives on them — or through them — to become fully effective.
This seems clear to me, but how is it possible for a beamship to attain immense speeds within the gravity field of a planet or in its atmosphere without burning up, or having the passengers succumb to the immense pressure?
71. This is very easy to explain and no secret any longer to the Earth human, at least not to the scientists:
72. The beamship is surrounded by a radiation protection shield that causes every little current of air to glide off without pushing against it.
73. The same thing also occurs in outer space, which simply swarms with inconspicuous particles.
74. Thus, this radiation protection shield has the purpose of protecting the beamship against extraneous influences and resistance, without destroying or pushing against anything that collides with the shield.
75. Anything that penetrates or offers resistance is simply deflected without pushing against it.
76. Pushing against it would mean resistance and would remove the possibility of unlimited speed.
77. Through the deflective quality of the radiation shield, another important effect is triggered which is of great and vital importance to the passengers.
78. The deflection technique of the radiation shield simultaneously neutralizes the gravitational force of a planet.
79. But this does not mean that gravity is simply destroyed, pushed aside or nullified.
80. The air, as well as some rays or particles and magnetism, etc, are simply deflected in the same way; as a result, its own normal gravitational and attraction forces prevail within the beamship.
81. This means, therefore, that a beamship bears the exact same gravitational force onboard as also prevails on the Earth.
82. Besides, the gravitational pull of a planet is not always equally intense, but it also undergoes a certain change, a fact your scientists will discover in the near future.
83. By gliding off the radiation protection shield—that is, the sliding off of gravity and magnetism, respectively—the beamship practically becomes a miniature independent planet which can travel without risk through any atmosphere at nearly the speed of light.
84. Due to the fact that the gravity of the planet involved no longer has an influence on the beamship, the passengers feel as normal and unhampered as if they were on the planet, assuming, of course, that the planet corresponds with their anatomical capacities and is not subject to greater attractive forces (gravitational forces).
85. The attraction force inside the beamship is adjusted to suit the passengers, of course, and is absolutely controllable.
86. When beamship passengers from other worlds move about on foreign planets with a hostile atmosphere or hostile gravitational forces, they use spacesuits and small portable devices that generate for the entities the identical radiation protection shield as that on their own beamship.
This is very detailed and illuminating, but can you give me the technical details for the construction of such a device?
87. I am not allowed to do that, unfortunately, but I can assure you that your scientists are already working on the basics of such devices, and the day is not far when they will manufacture them.
88. However, it lies in the framework of evolution that the Earth human must first develop more in consciousness and spiritually before he will solve these secrets and not use them simply to hurt others.
89. But even then, the great danger exists that the barbaric earth people will use their technical knowledge and capabilities and their technical inventions viciously and greedily to satisfy their lust for power.
90. This has happened before and will happen again, not only with terrestrial humankind but other human beings on other worlds, as well.
91. But when the time comes that man attains the required technology to fly not only to Earth’s moon, but to other planets, he may not do so carelessly and with hopes of remaining victorious at all times.
92. Many dangers lurk in outer space of varying degrees, and other cosmic inhabitants are not leaving themselves helplessly vulnerable to an attack by another race either. 93. Fatal defeats and total enslavement could be the result for Earth's humankind, which would be equivalent to reverting back into primeval times.
94. It is also quite possible that the planet Earth could be completely destroyed, because the technological prerequisites for this have been created up to the last relative perfection by the numerous human and non-human races in outer space.
95. If the Earth human wants to carry his barbaric lust and greed for power into space, he must be prepared for his own total annihilation and the fact that no other beings from other planets will rush to his aid.
96. However, the Earth human must also be prepared to defend himself against evil intruders, which he can only accomplish through a total unification of all nations of your planet.
97. The dangers from outer space are great, and they lurk in all corners of the galaxies.
98. Usually they are inhumane, power-hungry beings who have no feelings or only inferior or degenerate feelings.
99. Others know well how to defend themselves, and out of necessity, they always do it radically.
100. If a large-scale war were to shake outer space, entire galaxies could be destroyed.
101. All it would take would be wars of entire systems which could then result in their own annihilation.
102. Therefore, peace is observed and it is implemented by logical or illogical force if necessary.
103. The Earth human must consider these things, when he will forge into outer space in the near future.
104. Other cosmic races will not allow themselves to be senselessly attacked or forced into exile, enslavement or exploitation, as is usually the case among terrestrial peoples.
105. They will defend themselves with might, and for a long time still, they will remain infinitely superior to all of the Earth humans’ technology.
106. Wherever this is not the case, they are often under the protection of other, more highly developed intelligences whose technology has achieved the last relative perfection.
Those are very nice prospects.
107. It is the only way to preserve peace and avoid death and destruction throughout entire galaxies of the universe.
108. The Earth human must be informed of all this because his consciousness-related reasoning is still very underdeveloped.
109. Man on Earth must get accustomed to the thought that his predecessors have forced all of mankind and Earth itself to the brink of ruin, and had to partially evacuate the planet in a wild escape.
110. It should also serve as a warning to him that thirst for power and barbarism are attributes that bring death.
111. A second race also had to experience this truth in your solar system.
112. In their unlimited hatred and unquenchable thirst for power, they destroyed themselves right down to the last man, and scarcely a creature survived the conflict.
113. They eliminated and destroyed their own planet with a huge explosion and nothing remained of it but the many thousands of asteroids, which today still circle your sun — as a reminder of the human beings’ deadly irrationality.
114. (These asteroids are) remnants of the once thriving planet Malona, which was destroyed by its inhabitants in their barbarian thirst for power and irrationality.
Girl, this is very interesting; do you know more of such things?
115. Certainly, but this must be enough for today.
116. Next time you shall hear more.
Billy asks Ptaah a series of questions about developing-world tourism and touring the rapidly developing world.
Extract from Contact Report 428 (Vierhundertachtundzwanzigster Kontakt Montag, 10. Juli 2006, 15.04 Uhr - Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Gespräche, Block 10 pp. 466-467)
|Extract from the 428th Official Contact Conversation of 10th July 2006||Auszug aus dem 428. offiziellen Kontaktgespräch vom 10. Juli 2006|
|Then I would like to know how many different types and forms of spaceships and beamships you Plejaren have had and still have in operation in the last 200 years until today, if you can give us any information? And how many species and forms do your Federation allies have?||Dann möchte ich gerne wissen, wieviele verschiedene Arten und Formen von Raumschiffen und Strahlschiffen ihr Plejaren in den letzten 200 Jahren bis heute in Betrieb hattet und noch habt, wenn du darüber Angaben machen kannst? Und wieviele Arten und Formen haben eure Verbündeten der Föderation?|
|38. I do not know exactly the exact number of our different types and shapes of spaceships and beamers, but there are currently more than 600 different types in use.||38. Die genaue Zahl in bezug auf unsere verschiedenen Arten und Formen Raumschiffe und Strahlschiffe kenne ich nicht genau, doch dürften es gegenwärtig gesamthaft mehr als 600 verschiedene Typen sein, die wir im Einsatz haben.|
|39. How many other species and types were in operation during the last 200 years is unknown to me.||39. Wieviele Arten und Formen resp. Typen während den letzten 200 Jahren sonst noch in Betrieb waren, das ist mir unbekannt.|
|40. With regard to the various types and forms of spacecraft and beamers in operation in our Federation, I do not know any figures, but there are many thousands of them.||40. Bezüglich der verschiedenen Arten und Formen der Raumschiffe und Strahlschiffe, die bei unseren Föderierten in Betrieb sind, weiss ich keine Zahl zu nennen, doch sind es deren viele Tausende.|
|And — have you and or your Federates during the last 200 years also often traveled around with the most diverse vehicles in Earthly airspace?||Und — seid ihr und eure Föderierten die letzten 200 Jahre auch häufig mit den verschiedensten Vehikeln im irdischen Luftraum umhergekurvt?|
|41. Yeah, with thousands of different aircraft.||41. Ja, mit Tausenden verschiedener Fluggeräte.|
|And could they also be observed by the people of the Earth?||Und konnten diese auch von den Menschen der Erde beobachtet werden?|
|42. This possibility has always existed and will always exist, of course.||42. Diese Möglichkeit war über alle Zeit hinweg natürlich immer gegeben und wird auch immer gegeben sein.|
|43. This is also true if we protect ourselves better against visibility at the present time for security reasons.||43. Das auch, wenn wir uns zur gegenwärtigen Zeit aus Sicherheitsgründen besser gegen Sicht schützen.|
|You and your Federates have drastically reduced the number of flights into earthly space.||Die Einflüge in den irdischen Raum habt ihr und eure Föderierten ja auch drastisch reduziert.|
|44. That is true, because there are only a few dozen per year — apart from the daily control flights, which we of course carry out without interruption.||44. Das ist richtig, denn es sind nur noch einige Dutzend pro Jahr — abgesehen von den täglichen Kontrollflügen, die wir natürlich ununterbrochen durchführen.|
|Aha, but how about taking a walk through on our property (SSSC) for you and your Federates?||Aha, wie steht es aber mit dem Spazierengehen auf unserem Gelände durch euch und eure Föderierten?|
|45. That is one of the joys of us all, and we do not want to miss it — even if we have to be careful.||45. Das gehört zu unser aller Freuden, und das wollen wir nicht missen — auch wenn wir Vorsicht walten lassen müssen.|
- Meiersaken: Beamships and Strahlschiff (External)
- Dynamics (physics)(Wikipedia)
- Aerodynamics (Wikipedia)
- Aerodynamic drag (Wikipedia)
- Kinematics (Wikipedia)
- Coriolis effect (Wikipedia)
- Centrifugal force (rotating reference frame) (Wikipedia)
- Antipodal points (Wikipedia)
- Geomagnetic pole (Wikipedia)
- Dipoles (Wikipedia)
- Magnetic dipoles (Wikipedia)
- Quantum mechanics (Wikipedia)
- Quantum gravity (Wikipedia)
- Circular or cyclic Particle accelerators (Wikipedia)
- Periodic table (Wikipedia)
- Ununpentium (Wikipedia)
- Copy with edits of the page: http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/html-3/ufogaleri_files/ufodosyalari-1/beamship.html
- Scott Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 06:15 pm:
- Future_cats Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 05:46 pm: Anthony J. Alagna